Premium sex toys
Battery type: Rechargeable lithium battery
Voltage: 100 – 240 V
Noisy: < 49 dB
Number of Intensities: 3
Number of vibration modes: 7
User time: more than 2 hours
Water proof: 100%
Materials: Silicone and ABS
This G-Spot personal massager provides two separate modes of control: (1) Manual G-Spot Operation with seven G-Spot vibration modes and adjustable intensity control, (2) Voice Frequency G-Spot Control mode where the vibration will operate to the rhythm of surrounding sound sources. Our Voice Frequency Control Technology provides you with the most intense massage experience, reacting to the any sound around the massager. The beat of music, ringing of a phone or the sound of your or your partner’s voice will cause vibrations that copy the source of the sound. No matter what the source of the sound, the massager vibrations will replicate the rhythm and intensity of the sound and provide you with the ultimate unique experience with each and every use. The long life battery, medical grade materials, multiple modes of operation and unique design will deliver you hours of enjoyment and pleasure.
- On/Speed up
- Voice frequency control
- Vibration modes
- Off/Speed down
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED AFTER USE. This product carries a warranty of 12 months from the date of delivery. The warranty applies to the massager only and covers replacement for faults and defects. The warranty does not apply to damage resulting from failure to follow the operating instructions, misuse, improper handling, accidents, abuse, alteration or disassembly.
Romant’s distributors, wholesalers and retailers are not liable for loss, injury, death or unlawful acts caused by use or misuse of Romant products. This product is a personal massager, and any other use is not guaranteed and is not recommended. Romant is not responsible for complaints or claims if users of Romant products do not read and comply with instructions for product use and safety. Should any products manufactured by Romant be found unsafe or not in compliance with relevant state, territory, or country standards written notifications, please contact Romant in writing before any further action will be taken.
Cleaning and Storage:
- Always clean your massager thoroughly before and after each use.
- Do not submerge your massager under water during cleaning.
- Warm water and a mild diluted soap are recommended for cleaning your massager.
- Naturally air dry after cleaning, and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Store your massager in a dry, dust-free location and store it in its original packaging material if possible.
- Do not share your massager with other individuals.
- Immediately stop using your massager if you feel uncomfortable.
- Use your massager with a water based lubricant.
- Stop use if the exterior of the massager is broken or not smooth.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Instructions for Use:
- Fully Charge the massager prior to use. The LED indicator will flash while the massager is charging.
- Press and hold “+” for 3 seconds to turn the massager on.
- Press “M” to vibrate the G-Spot massager. Press “M” to manually select one of the seven available vibration modes.
- Press “+” or “-“ to adjust vibration intensity.
- Press and hold “H” for 3 second to activate the Voice Frequency Control mode. The vibration will now operate to the rhythm of surrounding sound sources.
- Press and hold “-” for 3 second to turn off the massager from any operating mode.
- Please charge prior to use.
- Please clean your massager with warm water and antibacterial soap or medical alcohol prior to use.
- Only use your massager with high quality water based lubricants. DO NOT USE MASSAGE OIL, HAND CREAM OR CLEANING SOLUTIONS. These items will damage your massager and void your warranty.